Mental Health Services
What can Mental Health Services do for you?
The staff at CWCC are trained and qualified professionals who are here to help you and your loved ones with comprehensive behavioral healthcare. Studies have shown that the vast majority of people who obtain mental health treatment experience symptom relief and increased functioning. Please call if you, or someone you love, are having difficulties.
Central Wyoming Counseling Center offers assistance to any Wyoming resident, regardless of circumstances, income, or ability to pay.
Mental Health Outpatient Service Programs
- General outpatient services, including individual, couples, family and group therapy.
- School-based services are available to children and adolescents and can be requested by contacting your child or adolescent's school.
- Psychiatric services are available to clients referred by their CWCC Therapist.
Therapeutic Family Care
Therapeutic Family Care Program provides Wrap-around services for Seriously Emotionally Disturbed children with the goal of strengthening families to stay together and remain healthy. Our TFC Team provides parenting programs for enrolled clients, a Summer Youth Program and an Independent Living program. This program also oversees the vital Therapeutic Foster Care Program for those children who can no longer remain with their families.
- Community Based Treatment
- Intensive Services for Severally Emotionally Disturbed Children
- Case Management
- Medical \ Psychiatric Services
- Early Childhood Intervention Programs (ages 0-5 years)
- Therapeutic services are provided to at risk children and their families
- Supported Independence Program (Group Home)
- Supported Employment
- Case Management
- Community \ Home Based Treatment
- Nurse Support Program
- Psychiatric Services
To learn more about CWCC Mental Health programs please contact us.