Substance Abuse Services
What can Substance Abuse Services do for you?
Residential and Outpatient Substance Abuse services are available to any Wyoming resident who is affected by substance abuse. Treatment services address abuse and dependency problems that involve alcohol or other drugs, including prescription drugs.
An individualized treatment plan is developed, with your assistance, to address your issues. We are here to partner with you and help you meet your goals.
Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Adult Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment - Indivudual and Group
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment - Individual and Group
- Wyoming Women in Recovery Program- Group focused on the special issues effecting a woman's recovery
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
- Jail Based Services Program
Residential Substanc Abuse Services
CWCC provides a comprehensive residential substance abuse services:
- Social Detox
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Didactic Groups
- Individual Treatment Planning
- WRAP Planning
- Discharge Preparation & Planning