Substance Abuse Services
What can Substance Abuse Services do for you?
Residential & Outpatient Substance Abuse services are available to any person in our community who is affected by substance abuse. Treatment services address abuse and dependency problems that involve alcohol or other drugs, including prescription drugs.
An individualized treatment plan is developed with your assistance to address your issues. We are here to help you meet your goals.
Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Adult Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment - Indivudual and Group
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment - Individual and Group
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
- Jail Based Services Program
Residential Substanc Abuse Services
CWCC provides a comprehensive residential substance abuse services:
- Social Detox
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Didactic Groups
- Individual Treatment Planning
- WRAP Planning
- Discharge Preparation & Planning