Addiction is a deeply personal matter. That’s why our offerings are personalized with care.
At Central, our outpatient and relapse prevention treatments are individualized and appropriate to the intensity of each specific addiction. We see each client situation as unique.
Open to Adult Men and Women, Women with Children, Pregnant Women and Teens, and Adolescents.
Outpatient Addiction Program
Our outpatient and relapse prevention treatment is individualized and appropriate to the intensity of each specific addiction.
Addiction Treatment Services
Our Addiction Treatment Services may include:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Support Treatment
- Relapse Prevention Treatment
Individual and group therapy is typically followed by a tailored relapse prevention program.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
MAT services are for those addicted to opiates, both prescribed medications and street opiates. Our treatment includes counseling and medications, when needed, to assist individuals in ending their dependence on opiates.
Substance Abuse Residential Treatment
Our substance abuse residential treatment facility has 68 beds and provides treatment to: Adult Men and Women, Women with Children, Pregnant Women and Teens, and Adolescents.
We utilize a various evaluation measures, depending on client needs:
- Addiction Severity Index (ASI) Evaluation
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Evaluation
- Bio-psychosocial Assessment
- Withdrawal Assessment
- Comprehensive Health Assessment for Teens (CHAT) Evaluation
- Initial Intake Assessment
Special Services for Residential Clients
- Continuation of education for teens
- Schooling/daycare for children of Women Clients
- Medical Care for Pregnant Women
- Parenting Skill Training for Women with Children
- Psychiatric Services
Adolescent Residential Treatment
Central offers medium length residential behavioral health program for adolescents throughout Wyoming. Staff is trained to work with:
- Substance abuse
- Mental health
- Behavioral health disorders
Services range both group or individual. As teens transition out of the residential program, our staff works with their families and referring agencies to ensure adequate support for a successful transition.
Social Detox Services
Our Social Detoxification Unit (SDU) is a non-medical residential therapeutic environment for alcohol and/or drug withdrawal. Our trained staff helps with the social components of withdrawing from addictive substances. After a successful social detox, clients will receive an assessment and personalized recommendations for long-term solutions to their recovery.
Jail Based services
Our services are offered within the Natrona County Detention Center and include a broad range of symptom management for:
- Serious mental illness (including sobriety)
- Activities for daily living
- Social activities for those incarcerated
Short Term Acute Residential Treatment (START)
Individuals experiencing acute suicidality or psychotic symptoms, and who may also have a co-occurring substance-related diagnoses are appropriate for the START level of care.
- START services can be utilized as a diversion from inpatient admission, or as a step down from a higher level of care
- Individuals whose non-psychiatric medical problems cannot be treated safely on an outpatient basis require a higher level of care
- All individuals receiving START services are seen by a psychiatric prescriber
- Medications are prescribed and adjusted as needed during their stay